Sep 27, 2008

One Day Off!

It seems that all I do is work, work, work. I now divide myself between my article writing, blogging, AtTask, and Sams Club. By the end of each day I am wiped out. This Sams Club job is much harder than I expected. My poor back is really letting me have it, however, I do enjoy being around the people and all the new friends that I have made. It is nice to get out again.

Amy and Jaron are all moved up to Tremonton now. I have not seen their place but am planning on going up there on conference Sunday. I have a new calling in the ward, I am the Primary secretary....I have no idea why they would choose me when I can't even get myself organized, much less the primary...lol. This is one of those callings where I am supposed to learn something...I just know it. They are not calling me because of my skills.

I am concerned about my sister Lorna, she is not feeling so well right now. She is in my heart and in my prayers. I love her so much and don't even want to think about anything happening to her. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful sisters, and brothers, and I am so thankful that we are all so close to one another. Our mother taught us that family comes first and that they are together forever.

1 comment:

Lorna said...

You are so sweet, Annette. Thanks for your concern. I appreciate all the prayers in my behalf and I am feeling stronger and better each day. I am so grateful for the love and concern of my family and all that have prayed for my speedy recovery. I am so blessed as well, for the family that we have.