Sep 21, 2008

Been Too Long

It has been way too long since I have posted in my own blog. I figured no one was really reading it anyway...lol. So if you are, let me know, I will be happily surprised.

I have thoroughly enjoyed having my daughter and her family back close to home. This is where she belongs, I have missed her and her beautiful family so much. We have had a bit of upset when it comes to moving....Amy and Jaron had just moved to Willard in August at the same time Justin and I moved to an apartment in Roy. Well, since they have moved there, they found a fabulous LDS private school for the kids up in Tremonton. Jaron has been driving the 100 plus miles daily to take them to and from school, so they decided it would be better to find a place closer. They found a very nice town home in Tremonton and are moving there this week. I am sad she is moving farther north, but happy she is still in Utah. It will still be closer than if I were to drive to Salt Lake, so I can't complain.

Darren and Samantha are doing great in their new school, I can already see a difference in Darren's confidence and attitude.

Ryan took his first steps this last week and is now walking like a drunken old man all over the house. I get a kick out of watching him, he is so proud of his new accomplishment.

I am working at Sams Club now part time, I can't say I love it, but I do like it. The people there are great to work with and I have a good time. The money isn't great, but I hope to change that soon. I am still working on niche blogging and this is actually starting to pay off, as well as working for AtTask daily. I can't complain, I am very blessed, I have more than enough money to get by, I am healthy and I am very happy.

Scotty is a Sophomore at Bonneville High School. He is on the swim team and he just informed me this weekend that he is going to try out for the ice-hockey team. Jared is doing great in 5th grade, he is finally taking the role of education a bit serious. He also is learning how to play the electric guitar, I'm so proud!

I am so blessed to have such an incredible family, not just my children and grandchildren, but my siblings and their families. I feel so loved by them and I hope they know how much I love them back.

Life is good!

1 comment:

Lorna said...

hey, I check your blog! It' neat...I am surprised that Amy is moving to Tremonton, but it was a long drive, so I don't blame them. I know you will miss having them closer. Call me or come down soon. I miss you!