Oct 12, 2007

I am working on more blogs of course


I have been learning a lot about blogging these past few weeks. I have made another blog that I am dedicating just to my writing...and it is http://jensenwriting.blogspot.com. This site is just going to be some things and thoughts that I write about. My journey that I am taking and the struggles that I am going through and the lessons and skills that I am learning because of these trials.

As we all know, growth hurts more than anything. Sometimes when I am struggling so much, my thoughts and feelings are swarming all around my head and putting them down in my blog seems to make them stay. It is a release of sorts for me. I guess that is why I have kept a journal for all of these years, since I was 12 to be exact.

I want my family and children to know my thoughts and spiritual experiences that I have, they might think that I am always depressed, or trying so hard to be happy, but it is ok to be either. I just want them to know that I have faith in Heavenly Father and that He loves me with all of His heart and won't let me down. I am grateful for my tests in this life because they are what has made me who I am.

Well, I will write more in my writing blog if you would like to read it. Thanks, and love to you all.
annette

2 comments:

Lorna said...

What a neat blog. You really have a gift of writing. You really know how to put your feelings on paper. I know that you will be fine and all the trials that we all have are for our growth. It's just hard to understand while we are in the midst of it. Just hang in there. Everything has a purpose.
I love you,
Lorna

Wendy said...

I have always felt that you had a gift for writing. You have always been able to put your thoughts to paper better than anyone I know. You write as if you are having a conversation with others. It is truly a gift that was given to you. I hope that this gift will bring you happiness in many different ways. You are a wonderful sister and I love you. I'll talk to you soon. Love ya, Wendy